Las Vegas Addiction Therapies
Programs Focused on Long-Term Sobriety
Finishing detox is no small feat and an important step towards recovery, but the journey does not end there. Therapy and counseling are a crucial part of the recovery process. Without taking time to address the underlying factors that drive addiction, you or your loved one will be more vulnerable to temptations and relapse. Therapy can provide you with the tools you need to handle addiction triggers and manage mental health symptoms in healthy ways.
Finding the Right Therapy Program
There are many different approaches to therapy. The “right” approach is different for every person, which is why we offer many programs that suit different personalities and temperaments. We help our patients find navigate recovery through personalized treatment and care.
Therapy programs we offer include:
- Pharmacological Therapies: Therapy that uses medications to assist with the mental and physical side effects of addiction. We utilize tapers to help at the detox phase of certain substances such as alcohol, benzodiazepines, and opioids. We also utilize psychotropic and comfort medications to help alleviate some of the symptoms of withdrawal.
- Psychotherapies: Also known as talk therapy, these programs explore feelings, moods, thoughts, and behaviors. Therapists will aid in identifying unhealthy thought, emotional, and behavioral patterns that are interfering with functioning and sobriety. In addition, our therapists will help patients self-assess and build the necessary tools to be able to meet their own needs in all eight dimensions of wellness including: physical, social, mental, emotional, spiritual, environmental, occupational, and financial.
- Experiential Groups: These types of groups can include yoga, qigong, song healing circles, art, equine therapy, and somatic movement therapy. These groups teach patients a variety of ways to connect with their bodies and learn to tune in with their needs as they first need to identify what the needs are in order to get them met. Paired with the talk therapy, which teaches them how to get those needs met in healthy manners, our patients are set up for success.
- Educational Classes: We have many educational classes such as personal hygiene, STD prevention, post-acute withdrawals, resume writing, interviewing, communication skills, healthy boundaries, financial planning, and leadership.
- Support Groups: Sometimes patients want real life feedback from those that have personal experience with addiction and are farther into their recovery than them. We connect our patients to the 12 step community up to 4-5 hours per week. Patients are encouraged to introduce themselves, find a sponsor, and begin working the steps. In addition, our program also incorporates codependents anonymous as we have seen that a lot of our patients struggle with healthy bonds and relationships. Toxic interpersonal dynamics without healthy boundaries can often times lead to relapses due to the grief and heartbreak.
At The Nestled Recovery Center we offer a treatment program that truly addresses all eight dimensions of wellness: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social, environmental, occupational, and financial so as to ensure our patients are set up for their journey to wellness.
Call The Nestled Recovery Center today at (702) 299-6406 to learn more about our therapy programs.