Welcome to The Nestled Recovery Center
Learn more about our facility and our programs in this video.
The Nestled Recovery Center's mission is to help individuals suffering from addiction or addiction and mental health break the chains of addiction and suffering and leave lasting positive influences related to conscious recovery and holistic wellness for generations to come.
Our treatment approach is holistic in that we address all eight dimensions of wellness within each patient’s treatment plan (i.e, physical, emotional, mental, social, environmental, spiritual, occupational, and financial) as these are all areas of life that are negatively impacted by addiction.
Our facility is trauma-informed in that we acknowledge that in most cases than not there is a reason why our patients are numbing the pain and this awareness and sensitivity to the underlying psychological pain beneath addiction drives all service responses.
- Clients will have a safe environment to detox and withdraw in the most comfortable way possible.
- Clients will learn how to self-evaluate and care for all of their needs in all eight dimensions of wellness.
- Clients will identify underlying, unresolved psychological pain, trauma & excessive shame that prevents their full authentic expression.
- Clients will build a sober recovery support team.
- Clients will build a self-compassionate relationship with themselves that honors their values and needs.
- Clients will find/realign themselves with a sense of purpose and meaning in life that drives their sobriety and recovery.
- Clients will gain a plethora of new healthy coping skills to manage stressors, cravings and urges.